On 7/9/07, Jay Austad <austad at signal15.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any recommendations for voice PRI's?  I'm looking
> for something cheap for now.  What is the average price you are
> paying for them?  Do they just charge you the loop fee + per minute,
> or are there other charges?

We get our PRI at work from Time Warner telecom.  The voice comes into
our building on fiber and then is translated to a T1 in TW's POP in
the basement.  I'm not sure exactly how the price breaks out, but I
believe we're paying about $1k per month for 10Mbit internet and 1
PRI.  I believe the internet is about $650 of that so you do the math.

I know TWTelecom gets bashed a lot in the consumer markets, but
honestly, for enterprise-class voice and data service, they've been
second to none in our experience.

-Erik