I tried to post this through the tclug website classified ads, but it
kept telling me I was using too big of words... :-\

I have the following for sale:

==============================
AMD Athlon 1.2Ghz
384mb memory
18gb hdd

This is just a generic machine/case. I have had CentOS running on it
for quite some time.

$75
==============================
eMachines 700Mhz Celeron
256mb memory
6gb hdd

Booted Ubuntu live CD and it worked decently.

$25
==============================
Netgear Storage Central SC101
http://www.netgear.com/Products/Storage/NetworkStorage/SC101.aspx
NO HDD, ENCLOSURE ONLY
AFAIK these only work with Windows

I have 2 of these.

$35/apiece
==============================
Dell Ultrascan P990
19" CRT Monitor
The display is a little blurry.

FREE
==============================
HP iPaq Model #h6315
This is a t-mobile phone/PDA

Comes with AC charger, leather case, detachable keyboard, etc.
Case is a little beat up, but it works fine.

$75

I will consider best offers for any of these.

You can come pick it up in downtown Minneapolis during the day, or
meet me somewhere between Minneapolis and Hudson after 3:30 PM.

Kevin