On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Dave Carlson wrote:

> FUD.  I like how that article gives BSD the credit for Solaris even
> though Solaris has been SVR4-derived since 1992.  That plus de Raadt
> talking out of his ass equals a Forbes article, I guess...
>
> -Dave
>
> On Monday 29 January 2007 21:58, Mike Miller wrote:
> http://www.forbes.com/intelligentinfrastructure/2005/06/16/linux-bsd-unix-cz_dl_0616theo.html

Just so you know -- I sent that URL but that doesn't mean I agree with
what the interviewee was saying.  I'm quite happy with Linux so far.  If
FreeBSD is better in some way, I may never know that from experience.
Even if I were to use FreeBSD, I doubt that differences in the kernels
would mean much to me as a user.

Mike