I need to replace my rather ancient IBM A21e Thinkpad and don't want to
pay a Windows tax.  I understand linuxcertified.com sells notebooks
without windows.  They also offer the option of no OS.  I have three
questions:

* Does anyone have experience with the LC2210e from linuxcertified.com?
As I'm using a six-year-old A21e I don't need a notebook powerhouse.

* Are there other notebooks which impose no Windows tax?

* If I buy a Windows box, what's the most successful way to obtain
Windows credit from MS?  I've read of some doing this and I'm willing to
jump through hoops.