> Um...  relay_domains is simply a list of domains you relay.  It's not
> the same as Sendmail's access table specification.  If you arepossibility
> specifying relay_domains as a file, be sure to only have a single
> domain name on each line.

Thanks. I am going to continue to go through the howto today. I simply
need to relay all incoming mail to the destination mail servers, without
getting relaying denied errors. The problem I have, is the posibility of
losing email while testing the settings. Is there a way to test the config
without that risk?

believed to be clean.