----- Original Message -----
  From: Joey Rockhold
  To: auditodd at comcast.net
  Cc: TCLUG
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Request for ideas

  Would it work to use a higher-capacity tape drive and mail a box of tapes back and forth?

  - Joey

  On 1/17/07, auditodd at comcast.net <auditodd at comcast.net> wrote:
    Hey all,

    My team at work needs an external USB hard drive that we can ship to vendors and them them return.

    I'm thinking it would be nice if I could find an enclosure that comes with a matching hard case that would withstand abuse by the average UPS/FedEx flunky.

    Otherwise, we will probably buy generic external USB drives and an Otterbox cases.

    Thanks for any input! Links to actual products would be appreciated.