From: Mikhail Skobov <russianhippie666 at gmail.com>
To: Leif Johnson <leif.t.johnson at gmail.com>
Cc: tclug <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 2:43:55 PM
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] c++ help

i like the kind of book where you can use the examples to learn as well as the text because its easier for me that way

On 1/20/07, Leif Johnson <leif.t.johnson at gmail.com> wrote:
I got started in with "C++ How to Program" by Deitel & Deitel.  It's a pretty good college-level getting started with C++ kinda book.  I guess it depends on what style of book you are looking for.

leif

On 1/19/07, Mikhail Skobov <