I have a mailscanner server being overwhelmed, so I am setting up a new
box that has postfix installed. I have been running 100% sendmail up to
this point, and have never worked with postfix. I am going through a howto
right now, but having trouble with errors like this:

 NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from p50897187.dip.t-dialin.net[80.137.113.135]:
554 <peggyhd at mydomain>: Relay access denied;
from=<kduszynskieybii at interbusiness.it> to=<peggyhd at mydomain.com>
proto=SMTP helo=<interbusiness.it>

I either have the syntax wrong somewhere, or misunderstanding what is
required. In sendmail I simply set up the mailertable, access, and
relay-domains. I need the new server to act as a mailscanner, and relay
for 3 domains. Anyone have a quick answer?

Raymond

believed to be clean.