TCLUG OT Readers:

If you think I am being a jerk, I do apologize, but I really do
want to hear complaints about ISPs (yes, including Qwest) in
these little OT email conversations we have on the half year.
Performance can change over time, and I want to know who to
recommend to those who ask. I really hope no one will "STFU"
because someone else doesn't want to hear about it.

Right now I give Qwest a "OK" rating, despite my own negative
experiences with them, because they seem to do alright by
many of their customers. I do prefer places like Speakeasy and
IP House because they consistently emphasize customer service,
and that makes a big difference even when they can't fix things
for you.

Thanks,

Troy