Hrm, I am just in the process of setting up a FC6 machine at home, spurred
by the sudden appearance of quest DSL in our neighborhood (I was thrilled
to get off of Comcast's terms of service).  I have the residential
service, and pay $5.95/month for a static IP.  They will provide
a single reverse DNS entry for your static IP (accessible from their
website tools).  It may be that they're being more 'generous' because of
their new presense in the neighborhood, I'm not sure.