As most of you know, the TCLUG meetings has been pretty inactive over
the last year or so. This has been because of the lack of time to get
things coordinated, mainly because of my kids taking up all of my free
time. But I would like to get the group back on it's feet and back to a
point where we have regular monthly (or bi-monthly) meetings. But in
order to do that I need some help. So if anyone is willing to donate
their time to the cause, please let me know. Here are some of the areas
I would like help with:

1. Coordinating monthly meetings. (Scheduling/Booking meeting locations)
2. Soliciting speakers and/or deciding topics
3. Special events coordinator (installfests, other local events)

If you are interested in helping out, please let me know. If you do
volunteer, you will get a free lifetime membership to the TCLUG and your
name on the tclug website if you desire. How can you pass that up?

Thanks and happy Linux'ing!

-- Clay