At the place where I work, paperwork is overkill.  I am getting ready to
demo BugZilla to my company as a method of tracking system bugs and
projects, etc.  Along with this, we need a great way to pool all our
documents together, so I am hoping to find a product (free preferred) that
we can put all of our notes together.

Here are some examples of what we currently do:
1) I log my time spent on projects in to a spreadsheet (for my own use),
which I then turn around and enter in to our time keeping system
(company-made app).  I then enter this information in to a word document as
a "Status Report" for the week.  On days in which I telecommute from home, I
have to fill out a "Telecommuting Status Report", which is a word document.
I first enter what I plan to get accomplished from home on this document,
then the next day update this document with what I actually got done for the
day.  Finally, at the end of the week, I have to summarize all these times
by GL-Number on a time card, which is not automated, it is actually entered
by pen and paper.  This time card is what is sent to payroll.

2) Our CSRs have tons of documents about everything, but they are mostly
word and excel documents saved in dozens of folders all over the network.
They also have the biggest collections of emails.  I did get them going on
the use of Google Desktop Search, which has helped them a lot.

3) Our operations department has many many jobs.  They keep paper check
lists for a lot of what they do throughout the day.

I don't know if what I am looking for is a Wiki product, or what.  If anyone
has any ideas on the best way to pool all this information together, it
would be appreciated.  We do run an internal linux server, but only because
I set it up and maintain it, otherwise this is a fully Microsoft shop
(though we have a linux ip phone system going now).  So any products
mentioned either has to run in a web browser if it is linux based, or on
Windows desktops.  I would prefer it run in the linux box myself.

Thanks in advance.

- Joey