On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 09:27:00AM -0600, Sidney Cammeresi wrote:
> The only thing I can't get are Sun's changes because they are owned
> by Sun.  If getting other people and companies to work for you for free
> is your goal though,

No, I want the $company to pay me back in kind.  My code is libre, not
gratis.

Freedom in software means _my_ freedom to use the computers I've paid for
in whatever way I want. It does not mean absence of cost.  I pay for the
hardware and I also "pay" by writing software that others can use.

florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163