On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Sean Waite wrote:

> Maybe I am wrong, but I always thought the point to Costco and Sams was
> wholesale prices, where by they making their money off of charging you
> to just shop there.

They might want people to think so, but many of their items sell for very
ordinary prices.  They do get some excellent deals, for sure, but you have
to shop carefully there just as anywhere else.

In the end, you have to ask yourself, am I saving enough to warrant the
$50/year I'm paying for the priviledge of shopping here?  And - is it
worth it to drive all the way out here?  It's a toss up for me.  I'm still
a member but I'm not sure that I'll renew.

Mike