On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 03:53:16PM -0600, Kraig Jones wrote:
> For saving a few pennies, it's not worth it to me to give them my
> phone number and address to get more junk mail.

So don't.  I usually just say "no" when they ask and they don't hassle
me about it.

Then there was the time that I was feeling a little ornery and gave my
name as "Alfred Nonymous"...  Took the guy a minute to catch on, then
he just cancelled entering my name and went on without asking for any
of my other info.

--
Windows Vista must be the first OS in history to have error codes for things
like "display quality too high"