On Tuesday 20 February 2007 15:53, Kraig Jones <jkjones at tcq.net> sent a
missive stating:
> marc at e-skinner.net wrote:
> > Microcenter is also great.  Goto www.microcenter.com to sign up for
> > there monthly sales flyers.
>
> I don't much like Microcenter.  I don't care for them asking for
> personal information every time I buy any little thing like a stack of
> CDs.  For saving a few pennies, it's not worth it to me to give them my
> phone number and address to get more junk mail.  But mainly it's just
> the principle of the value of my privacy.

Yeah, I'll give them my zipcode, but that's it. I've flat out told the guy no,
you are not getting my info. Of course, I still get flyers addressed to me
from them anyway, so they either look it up via CC info or just from the
standard marketing analysis garbage.

Henrik
--
Henrik Hudson
rhavenn at rhavenn.net
"Law is not justice, legal is not right and illegal is not wrong."

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who
 understand binary and those who don't..."