On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 11:08:27PM -0600, Bob Hartmann wrote:
> Anyone know where I can drop unwanted circuit boards and dead monitors
> in St Paul?  Since y'all won't take my cases and parts of mass
> destruction, who will?
>
> One more chance, though, for these probably working relics:
>
>  * Apple][+
>  * Commodore 64
>  * Zenith 8088 XT (2 floppy drives!)
>  * amber mono monitor with mesh overlay  (composite jack only)

Zero chance of me wanting any of that, but Materials Processing
(http://materialsprocessing.com/) will dispose of it for you for a
reasonable fee.  I don't know of anyone who will take it for fre.

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota