OH.. we must believe Microsoft!  They are omniscient and never make
mistakes or have vulnerabilities, right?

This is at most "if our software does this, then spec sheet info says
the flash will do that.. statistically.  Statistics also say that some
will die much sooner.  What might would one lose or trash when swap is
lost or hiccups during transactions?

Neat new game to play, right?

Chuck