Good Day Everyone:

Sorry I did not use the TCLUG Classifieds but am out of addy's and can't remember my passwd's. I have been searching all classifieds including craigslist for reasonable priced computers and I must say, how much peeps inflate prices on legacy computers.

Am in need of one maybe two reasonably priced pc's so I can dive back into the Linux scene. I would imagine minimum a PIII 500 or greater, maybe some type of P4 1.2 - 1.8 Ghz.

I do have cash but not much, so if you have something laying around please contact me at your earliest convinience. Am located in Bloomington and will pick up.

Thanks,

David Alanis

"Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds" - Einstein

"Cuanta estupidez en tan poco cerebro!"