.

> I was wondering if anyone has a laptop like this?  If so, I was
> wondering if I could meet up to try your power cord?

Don't have one - but if you do find a cord to test with and it still doesn't
work - try jiggling it around in the jack - and jiggle it some more and more
while pressing the power button.  Watch for any lights lighting up.

Ive repaired a couple of dell laps with the same type of power jack - the
jack gets all forked up and needs to be re soldered on the MB or replaced -
it's enough trouble to make you want to throw he whole deal in an alley!