If its a "server" and should be always on, you could disable that particular
nugget of ACPI (I am assuming you're using acpi for other stuff like thermal
zone monitoring etc.

Take a peek at your /etc/acpi/events/ directory you should be able to modify
some stuff in there to cause the power button event from doing anything. I
also suspect there is a way to disable it at the kernel level it would
depend on your kernel though I think.

If you don't care about any acpi functionality you can pass something like
"acpi=off" to your kernel via grub/lilo.