I've got a Dell 690 server that is receiving phantom button/power
messages in acpid and causing the machine to reboot sometimes.  I've
disabled the power button message in the acpi events file, however this
is still concerning.  Anyone got a clue about this?  My other Dell 690s
are fine.  The major difference between this one and the others is that
it has 32GB of RAM instead of 4GB.
Dec 22 20:15:14 bolt [acpid]: received event "button/power PWRF 00000080
00000001"
Dec 22 20:15:14 bolt [acpid]: notifying client 3585[0:0]
Dec 22 20:15:14 bolt [acpid]: notifying client 3102[101:102]
Dec 22 20:15:14 bolt [acpid]: completed event "button/power PWRF
00000080 00000001"

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital