<chewie at wookimus.net>:
216.243.175.157 does not like recipient?

Anyway, thank you for the idea. I need to rid of a lot of books! I
seems like a cool like, again thanks!

Dizzle

Hi Anna:
I am not sure if this would be something to start right off the bat.
Did you know
Angies list is based out of Bloomington? I didn't either,  until I
visited their
building last week sometime.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but in order to want to do
something in this
scale you have to know who your dealing with, it's  like jumping into
the ocean before
checking if they're any sharks?
Do you mind me asking how old you are, or what credentials you would
present if say, we
were meeting with a business man to help us with  this, say a bank?
David
Quoting Anna Edwards <anna2edw at yahoo.com>:
wanna do  it? i could handle all the odd details.  especially
hosting.  i have
relations from rodchester ny to silicon valley ca   to oregon.  oh i
almost forgot. i
have reletives in every state   across the us and canada.  i can
probibilly get some
help with   hosting.