Just "no info" plus negative interest in Razr.  When the Razr came out I was
interested in the ads I got that said it has GPS and stores music.  I asked
just what it would do if in the Boundary Waters away from towers and the
answer was worse than "nothing" (after an ordeal to find someone who COULD
answer).  The GPS is only a tower-based solution, and there is no real GPS
receiver in the phone: it's usless when in the Boundary waters and not great
GPS otherwise.  The music feature also was dependent upon tower services,
but it also required a special memory card which had not been scheduled for
production at the time of all those ads.... so music was "none here or
there" unless and until the special memory chips exist.  Things may be
better now that a year has passed, but the ads were so deceitful I'd never
consider a Razr and I look even closer at cell product specs.  I use the
older Samsung I-330 3G Palm-compatible smartphones which are a bit old, but
do most stuff (including free and unlimited internet service) and can be
bought or replaced from ebay for about $35.

Chuck (often accused of being a curmudgeon)