I thought my son and I had the same type of motherboard in our PCs but it
turns out that his is socket 754 and mine is socket 939.  I was going to
trade out his AMD64 2800 for my old AMD64 3200, but the socket mismatch
makes that impossible.  So I'm hoping that someone here would be willing
and able to trade his Socket 754 AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (or better) for my
Socket 939 AMD Athlon 64 3200+.  I'd drive to your place to make the
trade, if you'd like.

My son is visiting until tomorrow afternoon, so sooner would be better,
but later will also work because he can bring the computer back in a few
weeks.

Thanks in advance!

Mike