On Sun, 2007-08-26 at 18:43 -0500, Scott wrote:
> Hello there again,
>
> Now I want to set bugzilla up so that I can have customers for our web site
> enter bugs and we can track them.  I have a bugzilla.conf file here and have
> changed it a bit.  Do I need to do a virtual host for this or just let it
> rock and roll?  Here is what the bugzilla.cdonf file looks like with changes
> in the alias as John had suggested yesterday.
>
> Alias /bugzilla /var/www/html/bugzilla
>
> <Directory /var/www/html/bugzilla>
>   AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
>   Options +Indexes +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
>   DirectoryIndex index.cgi
>   AllowOverride Limit
> </Directory>

I'm not familiar with a bugzilla.conf file, however these look like the
appropriate entries to add to an apache httpd.conf file to allow
http://host/bugzilla to point to your Bugzilla install.

You'll also need to configure the Bugzilla installation.  See the
installation manual for it, the steps are pretty straightforward, mostly
just setting up the database.

Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital
signature.
See http://www.gnupg.org for more information.