New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: Cleaning house

I'm cleaning house and have some stuff that is going in the trash if no one wants it. Not all is computer-related. Everything is free, pickup in Coon Rapids or Plymouth. Take the spaces out of the picture links (classifieds interface doesn't allow long words)

Zalman aluminum radial-type heatsink w/ 60-80mm adapter and 80mm fan. Used on athlon xp 1600, compatible with P4s also (I think).
Picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos /20485326 at N00/1242148637/

120mm case fan, working pull from a Mac G4, odd (not standard PC) power connector, but that is easily remedied.

(for parts) Samsung YP-T8 512MB MP3 player. Was trying to repair headphone jack, fat fingers, unsoldered something I shouldn't have. Still powers up and plays, but no sound.

Cateye Strada bicycle computer. Wire leads to sensor were snapped off, repaired with electrical tape and worked last year.

8 plastic stacking box corners, ordered for speaker project but they were too big
Picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos /20485326 at N00/1242148409/

Black/Charcoal Speaker box carpet, approx. 2sq. yd.

Seller Email address: john4293 at umn dot edu

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi