On 8/24/07, Jon Schewe <jpschewe at mtu.net> wrote:
> Ok, here's a challenge.  I've got an OpenOffice form that I use for
> maintenance requests for my townhouse.  I fill in the form fields and
> save the document in OpenOffice format and when I open it everything is
> ok.  Now I want to save it as a PDF so that people without OpenOffice
> can open it (ie. the management company).  Whenever I do export to PDF I
> get the blank form, rather than the filled in form.  Does anyone know
> how to do this?

I don't really have an answer for you, but have you tried to open it
in multiple pdf viewers?  Maybe its just a viewer bug that's causing
it to appear blank?
Alternately if OOo has a 'print to file' option that generates a
postscript file, perhaps you could try that and then convert the
resulting postscript file to pdf?

--
jonner