Greetings all,
    I apologize for asking this on the list, but
considering it is a Linux list, and I'm majoring in a
computer-related major at college I figured I'd ask
here.
I hope that no one minds.

Here's the situation.  I'm a computer science
(programmer) undergraduate (with about a year left
until I graduate with my BS) at the University of
Central Florida (UCF) but this next semester I'll be
in
Minnesota.  During my stay in Minnesota I was hoping
to be able to intern at a company to obtain some
technical experience in the work force.  I'll be
staying with family around Hopkins MN.

I don't have any real world experiene in the computer
field, only what I gained in the classroom and on my
own personal experiences.  My resume is sparse because
of this reason, but I do have good technical writing
skills, and am confortable speaking in front of an
audience.  I wrote the beap-cf.org website as well as
serving as the secretary for the LUG at UCF
http://www.lugatucf.org

Hence I really am just looking for a way to gain
experience in the technical industry.  If anyone knows
of anyway to help me in this please let me know.

If anyone knows of any way I could find an intership
preferably within driving distance of Hopkins, please
let me know.  Thank you all for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,
David T. Harris

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/