New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Internet Exposure Garage Sale!

We are purging our ever more crowded workroom of server and network equipment, so we will be having a "garage sale" at the new Internet Exposure offices.  We have a ton of older server and workstation equipment that we are selling for very cheap, no warranties of course :-).  First come first serve basis.

Here's a highlight of what will be available:
Dual P3 933 Mhz, 1GB RAM 3 128.GB SCSI Server
Dual P3 750Mhz, 1.5G RAM 17.5GB SCSI Server
P3 600mhz 512MB RAM 20G HD (workstation)
Athlon 900 512 MB RAM 40GB HD (workstation)
(2) Sun Cobalt-2 1U rackmount servers
(1) 24 port managed Cisco 2924 10/100 switch
(2) 16 port 10/100 switch
(2) 24 port 10/100 switch
(2) Larscom AccessT T1 CSU/DSU
(2) Cisco MC3810 DSL/Access router
(3) Cisco 2501 router
(3) D-link 802.11g WAP
(8) 36GB WD Raptor SATA HD
(4) Atlas 10k RPM SCA SCSI 9.2GB
Various SCSI and PATA drives
Canon L75 Laser Printer/Fax
AGP video cards (nVidia FX5200, and slower)
Bunch of PC100 and PC133 SDRAM
10/100 PCI network cards (ie 3c905b and c)
20+ workstations and servers P2 and faster, up to about Athlon XP 1800

Location:
1101 Washington Ave S
Second Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Use the middle back door, signs will be up.
Map: http://tinyurl.com/3ya7yw

Date:
23 August, 04:00-07:00 PM.

Seller Email address: tech at iexposure dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi