From: "Benjamin Gramlich" <benjamin.gramlich at gmail.com>
To: "Kathryn Hogg" <kjh at flyballdogs.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:02:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Slightly OT: Twin Cities Free Geek?
I'd help out, both with time, equipment, and maintenance. Maybe the way to
get started is to partner with a community center or church that could
provide a public space and storage.

I loe the idea of FreeGeek, and would love to see something like this in the
TC area. I used to hang out at many of the Dunn Bros. in downtown
minneapolis, and their computers were almost always taken. Also, if you go
to the library you'll see the same thing. There's definitely a demand for a
community technology center and training.

bg