Hi everyone,

My school district has access to some radio spectrum, and I thought
some of the radio geeks on this list would have a better idea what
it's good for than I do. Our access is through the Sherburne Wright
Education Technology Cooperative (SW-ETC). The transmitting tower is
probably going to be coming down, so realistically we'll probably be
pursuing a sale or lease of the spectrum. Here's the technical detail:

Call Sign WHR847

Channel	Frequency
G1 	002644.00000‑002650.00000MHz
G2	002656.00000‑002662.00000MHZ
G3	002668.00000‑002674.00000MHz
G4	002680.00000‑002686.00000MHz

We already have fiber between all of our schools, so we don't need it
for data connections. Are there any cool uses of this spectrum that
we should be exploring?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson, The Savvy Technologist