On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Donovan Niesen wrote:
> Hold back the jokes please.  This is a serious inquiry.

  No kidding, my wife keeps getting pissed off when I say I need to find a
bigger rack...

> Anybody have a four-post half rack they're looking to get out of their
> basement?  Or know of a good place locally to pick one up (used or
> new)?

  Alas, all I've got here is a 10U quarter-rack, which is in need of an
upgrade.  (These are readily available at Ax-Man for something like
$20-30, FWIW.)  As a result, I too am looking for a half or full rack.
  So, what have people got in their basements/garages, taking up space? :-)

      Jima