In the interest of full disclosure I am student at Metro State and volunteer
with TAOSE (Trusted Adoption of Open Source for the Enterprise).

I understand this group doesn't need to be lectured on the benefits of
Linux.  However, there is a seminar next Friday at MCTC in Minneapolis from
12-4 about Linux in the Enterprise that might be of interest to some on this
list.

I believe the seminar is free to students at Metro State (and possibly other
Universities, you might need to call them to verify).  If anyone registers
from this list and enters TCLUG in the comments form, they can get in for
$99 versus the posted $129 seminar fee.

Here's the condensed blurb about the seminar"

On Friday April 27, 2007, Kevin Anderson from Red Hat will present "Open
Source Operating Systems."   This seminar will tell the story of using Linux
in a business organization.  The seminar will also describe what open source
software is and will address the issues of security, technical support, open
source software development, return on investment, and how Linux works with
the other software you use continuously.

Here's the link for more information:

http://www.strategicit.org/

--
Jereme Allen