I've got a project where I want a small router device. A Linksys
device that supported by OpenWRT would fit the bill, but I don't need
wireless. I'm not connecting to the internet or doing wireless access,
I'm just need some minor network management and a simple routing rule.

The network is a completely isolated network. There is no internet
access, the computers on the network are able to get data off a file
server, and that's about it.

The device only has to do DHCP for the clients (about 15), DNS for one
or two static servers, have a web interface for the less network geeky
folks, and have the ability to redirect all web requests to a custom
web page served up by the device or one of the servers on the isolated
network.

As I said, a Linksys device running OpenWRT could do everything just
fine. I'm curious to know if anyone is aware of other devices.

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue >0;