Hi everyone,

Digital River in Eden Prairie (www.digitalriver.com) is currently looking
for a MySQL DBA.  I figured this would be a good place to get some bites.
If you are interested please forward your resume on to me.  Below is the job
description.

Responsibilities:

Setup, maintain, monitor and tune MySQL databases in a 24x7, high
availability environment
Work closely with developers on application design and to write efficient
SQL for databases
Backup and recover MySQL databases
Create and support scripts for use in daily tasks
Be in an on-call rotation (approximately every 6 to 7 weeks)

Qualifications:
Experience

Minimum 1 year of MySQL DBA experience
DBA experience with MySQL version 4 or higher
Experience with MySQL replication
Unix/Linux Operating System
Unix/Linux shell scripting (bash or korn)
Perl programming a plus
Application programming experience, a plus
Oracle DBA experience, a plus - must be willing to learn Oracle databases
Previous experience with e-commerce company, a plus

Knowledge/Skills

Good communication skills and a self starter
Must thrive in a fast paced environment with quick changing priorities

Education

4 year degree in computer related field, or equivalent work experience

-Pete