On Thursday 12 April 2007 12:41, "G. Scott Walters" <gscottwalters at gmail.com>
sent a missive stating:
> I've got a Dell Latitude C400 (1.2gHz / 800 mHz, 512 GB ram) that I
> want to get linux running on again. I had Ubuntu Edgy running on it,
> and it was fine, but I'm looking for something a little more
> light-weight. Ubuntu works great on my desktop, as I leave it on all
> the time, but powering up and powering down seem to take a LONG time
> on my laptop.

If you like Ubuntu then give Xubuntu a try. It's tied around the XFCE window
manager, but is for the most part the same as Ubuntu.

Henrik
--
Henrik Hudson
rhavenn at rhavenn.net
"Law is not justice, legal is not right and illegal is not wrong."

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who
 understand binary and those who don't..."