I've seen people charge anywhere from $25-100/hr for various computer
related consulting.  Unfortunately nobody likes to share how much they
charge as it tends to be a not for public consumption.

If I weren't already doing some consulting (albeit on the side), I'd pick a
number between $25-100 that is more than what I'd be making at a similar
full time or even contract gig (and you can call recruiters to find those
out).  Then just keep to that.  But really the rate doesn't matter so much
as the quality of service.... of course, I'm not the small business owner
cutting you the check, so what do I know.

-d