>I have installed xandros business pack on a computer.  I am having
>problems with
>getting a connection. The results are "no DCHP offers received"
>
>Windows works just fine with all the computers in the house, but,
>I cannot get a connection with xandros on the same network.
>
>any ideas?

I would start with the basics. Are you getting a network link? Did you
try using a new cable? Or use the same cable on another machine that is
known to work. Did you try setting a static IP address in Xandros? Did
you check the pertinent log files?

I only tried Xandros once two years ago just to see how windows-like it
was - it was pretty easy to configure and like windows but I am sure
they put logs in the usual place like /var/log/. You check the logs like
"messages" or "allmessages" or whatever it might be called.