I received this from a bioinformatics list at the U.  --Mike

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: North Central Linux Symposium 2007
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:20:50 -0500

All-
Mark your calendars!  The second annual North Central Linux Symposium
will be held June 14 & 15, 2007.  Hennepin Technical College in Brooklyn
Park, a northern suburb of Minneapolis, will be hosting the conference
this year.  HTC has a nice auditorium we'll be using.  The format will
be similar to last year: Day 1 will be spent showing off K12LTSP to
people from schools from around Minnesota; Day 2 will cover the future
of LTSP, details about version 5 of LTSP, and so on.  Jim McQuillan and
Scott Balneaves will both be there, and I'm hoping Gideon Romm, who has
done a lot of the work on the sound system, will also make it.  See the
website for more information: http://www.nclinux.net .  Please register so we
know if you're coming (as some of you have already).  If you have any
questions, you can send them via the website.  Hope to see you there.

Petre Scheie
Organizer, NCLS