I  can find things alright, but saving all of the emails is going to use up
space, so if I decide not to save them, I'll probably end up asking a
question later on that's already been answered, or I'll have to make another
e-mail just for list correspondence. Doing it this way is sort of a waste of
bytes because if someone else does the same thing, it takes up room on
multiple machines/locations when it could be put in a central location and
would only use up space in one location. Does that make sense?

Kyle