"Bob Hartmann" <bob.hartmann at gmail.com>  wrote:
> Hay, it worked!  I just rebooted and now I'm on CDT.  Awesome.  Glad
> I asked.  (wow, that's crappy snark) I heard Sun was sending out
> patches for this mini-y2k.  I use Sun almost as much as I use
> Windows. ..What a weird thing to say.

Actually, Sun's had Solaris and Java patches for a while.  It's just
that many businesses and vendors didn't bother worrying about it until
shortly before.  There is a catch to Sun's Solaris support, though.
They don't provide patches to anything less than Solaris 8 without a
fee. :-P  Good thing we only had a few boxes we had to worry about at
work.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/