hi randy,

I'm using a Dlink DKVM4.    it works pretty well.   it cost only about
$35.00 as I recall.  (minimal for a kvm switch that actually works.)got it
about a year ago.  only complaint is that once you have all the cables
connected,  the thing doesn't like to move much on the desk it seems to get
in the way alot.

harv
washburn, WI