sounds like you want locate

Mount each disk as /mnt/disk1, /mnt/disk2, etc. then you can create a custom
locate databases for each disk. Then run locate on each database; there are
options allow you to specify multiple databases in one search.

Or just add new entries to your locate database instead, one disk at a time so
you have 1 database with all entries. You could make this database separate
from your default system locate database to be tidy.