Use Transport Maps to set the finaldestination for domainB.

You'll need to probably add a line to /etc/postfix/main.conf to tell it you
will be using berkely DB Transportmaps (usually /etc/postfix/transport)

Then in /etc/postfix/transport add the line
FQDN.DOMAINB.COM	[ip.of.said.destination]

Note the the brackets they force postfix to not look up the mx handler for the
domain.

After adding the domains to /etc/postfix/transport you'll need to run
postmap /etc/postfix/transport and reload postfix.

~J