I have the server Jim gave away last week.  Unfortunately, I can't
use it.  It's set up for 220VAC input—which I don't have available—
and according to the public documentation on Unisys's website, to
switch it to 110VAC, a jumper has to be moved.  Of course, they don't
publish the location of the jumper, and it's not labeled anywhere in
the system I could find.

Anyway, I don't have space for it if I'm not using it, so if you can
pick it up from my apartment in Eden Prairie, it's yours.  It's about
19" wide by 29" deep and 12" high and it weighs 120lbs, so be
warned.  I'm going to keep the HP array controller unless the person
who takes the server wants the external storage array as well.

Matthew Xavier