Music nerds get attracted to Linux, huh...

Let's see - I play guitar, oud, cumbus, mandolin, doumbek rhythm bones. I
lead a band named Felahi (rough translation: Peasant Scum) that plays behind
a tribal bellydance group named Totally Northern Tribal.

I do home recording with an old 4 track mixer I've got, routing the input to
the line-in of a Soundblaster card, with a shareware studio mixer program.

My friend Keith - also Linux - is setting up the Linux *Studio To Go* distro
with an M-Audio sound card, and Rosegarden for his keyboard-synth setup.

Hey, while we're at it - I'm looking to add a couple of doumbek or conga
players to our little band , and I'm not finding them in the usual
bellydance community. Anyone interested? Fun music for bellydancers, no
commercial potential.

Raq On,

Charlie
(Raqs Sharqi is a style of bellydance)