Bass is for nerds,  bass is for nerds.  I happen to enjoy playing The
Ripper. (most famous Ripper players: Gene Simmons and that guy from
Green Day)  But keys, ohh man.
Todd Lund in a bathroom before a Washburn talent show:  "You look cool,
YOU look cool, you look cool..  you look like a keyboard player.  that
would be me, parachute pants and mullet.
I even built a solid state light board from scratch.  ahh, Ax Man.
Remember what Zappa said.  He knew.