Mike Miller wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Bob Hartmann wrote:
>
>> I'm a crummy hobbyist musician with delusions of grandeur.
>> Which is geekier?
>

> What instrument(s) do you play?  What kind of music?
>
> I play guitar, various kinds, many styles.
>
> Mike

Oh, god.  TCLUG band.. that's a geeky thought.  (I said I was
delusional, no?)  I do rock electric rhythm (Melody Maker meets
Marshall) but I'm probably more capable on bass and keyboards.  Also
some Neil Y-like accoustic gtr.   If I ever get Celerra working I'll put
up a youtube of my most famous tune.  The video is mostly shot.  Just
needs to be strung together over the .wav.  Maybe I should rethink that
whole stealing thing.  hmm.