On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 at 01:27AM -0500, Mike Miller wrote:
> During the middle of the night last night (Tuesday night), my internet
> service was switched to Comcast.  I didn't know that was supposed to
> happen.  My download speed might have increased a bit.  Now I get these
> results...

I got a number of letters about the switch. It happened at the same time
for me.

I'm a bit worried. Time Warner's service never went down, was quite
fast, my IP stayed the same for months, and the price never went up. I'm
nervous that Comcast won't provide the same level of service.

So far, so good, though. I didn't have to power cycle my modem or
anything.

Dan

--
Ceci n'est pas une .signature.